Each year, the Show brings together more than 100 U.S. and international artisans and dealers, including a number of I.G.M.A. Artisans and Fellows. They offer collectors unique, well-crafted 1-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/4-inch scale miniatures from around the world.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Exhibit: Christmas Ornament Cart

Lynn Miller, Mountain View, CA is a member of the MiniAttics. She shared her "Christmas Ornament Cart" at the 2014 Good Sam Show. "This is my version of the NAME Day 2013 Cart," Lynn says.  "I modified it by adding a canopy and rods for ornaments. The Poinsettias were designed and made by me. I painted and decorated the ornaments which are laser cut kits from Robin Betterley and Cynthia Howe."



Photo courtesy of Connie Sauve, Good Sam Show Exhibit Chairman.

No comments:

Post a Comment